Studies and Capitalization
- Coordination and publication of studies aimed at mobilizing all national and international actors through contextually adapted recommendations.
- Development and publication of documents capitalizing on¬†
samusocial¬†¬†experiences in order to improve the dissemination and sharing of professional knowledge.
If these issues interest you, please consult our publications in our resources center.
“Your task is not forsee the future, but to enable it” Antoine de Saint-Exup√©ry
SamusocialInternational¬†coordinates university teaching in France, to give keys of understanding and tools to current and future professionals on social exclusion in urban areas.
These teachings transmit, according to an interdisciplinary logic:
- Contributions of theoretical reflection on issues of major exclusion in urban areas;
- Lessons learned from the professional experiences acquired by samusocials, in different national contexts and with a diversity of populations (isolated adults, children and young people, families).
To implement these¬† teachings,¬†
SamusocialInternational develops, in collaboration with its partners, teaching programs and mobilizes speakers in France and abroad.
SamusocialInternational¬†currently coordinates three university courses in France:
- A University Diploma¬†¬†¬ę Street Children and Youth¬†¬Ľ (100 hours course and a 15-day internship) at the Faculty of Medicine of Paris Descartes University, open to students or professionals from health, social, psychology, law, and project management (humanitarian, development) sectors;
- A course-seminar at Sciences-Po “Social Exclusion in Urban Areas – Cities of the North and Cities of the South” (24 hours course) for students of the Master of International Affairs and Master of Human Rights and Humanitarian Affairs;
- A¬†“Non-governmental action in the fight against social exclusion” module (10 hours course) as part of the Master 2 International Cooperation and NGOs – Law, Political and Social Sciences UFR, University of Paris 13.